Features & Benefits : Bodies are made of rugged cast iron or bar stock construction, discs are plated steel with shafts machined from mild steel or brass. “O” ring seal prevents leakage around the shaft. The large, easy grip handle makes for easy adjustment. Valve position is maintained by thumb screw lock. Adjustable limit stops control maximum and minimum flow.
- Economical manual flow control valve.
- For most fuel gases and air.
- High pressure operation rated to 25 psig.
- Double bearing shaft positive alignment. “O” ring sealed shaft.
- Thumb screw lock holds disc position.
- Adjustable limit stops both high and low flow.
- Disc position indicator on name plate.
- Cast iron body and steel disc.
- Large, easy-grip dial handle.
Fuel : Natural Gas, LPG, Air, Nitrogen and any Clean gas
Size : ½” to 6”
Make : Pyronics / GTS
To control the flow of air or gas industrial furnaces, kilns and atmosphere generators, etc.