Features & Benefits : Flanged Adjustable Orifices are designed for setting gas and/or air flow on combustion systems. The cylindrical plug valve has a micrometer type screw thread adjusting stem. This fine running thread permits very fine control of valve position and gas flow. The entire adjusting assembly is furnished with a cap with an O-ring to prevent tampering and leakage.
- Flanged Adjustable limit orifice valve
- Gas tight construction – “O” ring sealed valve
- Rated for 5 psig service – gas or air
- Rising stem micro-control adjustable
- Lock nut for positive valve position
- Rugged cast iron construction
- Available in a wide variety of inlet and outlet sizes
Fuel : Natural Gas, LPG, Air or any Clean commercial gas
Size : ½” to 4”
For fine tuning and setting accurate gas and/or air flow on combustion systems.
for more details visit : www.selas.com