Features & Benefits : BZR-B is designed with an adjustable compensation spring to bias the regulator providing a smooth transition to excess air operation at low fire. Using a gas adjuster downstream of a negative biased regulator, high fire can be set to stoichiometric conditions. As the system is turned down, the spring bias will subtract from the combustion air pressure causing the burner to go lean. Adjusting the screw under the cap assembly permits biasing the fuel/air ratio from high fire to low fire at a fixed, controlled rate.
- Accuracy: Low Flow: ± 0.1” W.C , Full Flow: ± 0.3” W.C.
- Turndown up to 20:1
- Continuous operation to 150°F
- All units factory tested and sealed before shipment
- Maximum inlet pressure: 2.0 psig
- Minimum pressure drop through regulator: 4.0” W.C.
- Sensitivity Responds to signal pressure differential @ 0.04” W.C.
- Adjustable spring bias from: + 0.3/-5.0” W.C.
Fuel : Natural Gas, LPG, Air or any Commercial clean gas
Sizes : ¾” to 4”
Flow : Refer technical data sheet
Accurate and Precise Air/Fuel ratio control with provision to set a bias specially required for Radiant Tube firing applications.
for more details visit : www.selas.com