Features & Benefits : Pyronics PCR - Pilot Control Regulators are the oil or dual-fuel versions of the FCR regulators and offer maximum control and fuel efficiency on oil or dual-fuel applications involving preheated air to the burners, or where burners fire against a varying back pressure.
- Operating temperatures to 150 oF
- Maximum inlet pressure: 2 psig
- Maximum air signal: 15” W.C.
- Nominal air signal: 10” W.C.
- Minimum air signal: 0.1” W.C.
- 2.5 multiplying factor
- Low Flow: + 0.0 / - .05” W.C.
- Full Flow: + .15 / - 0.2” W.C.
- Turndown: up to 10:1
- All units factory tested and sealed before shipment.
Applications : Hot air burner systems : cover annealing furnaces - reheat furnaces – continuous kilns - glass tanks - etc.
Varying back pressure systems : paper drying - atmosphere generators – periodic kilns - forced air dryers - lumber kilns.
for more details visit : www.selas.com