GTS exclusively represents Industrial Combustion, USA for their entire range of Package Burners for Boilers, Thermic Fluid Heaters, Kilns and Dryers.
Industrial Combustion is a leading manufacturer of burners designed for commercial, industrial, and institutional applications. The history of IC product line is a long and enviable one. Started Operation – 1930 (82 Years). IC is a leader in both Domestic and International markets (2nd largest package burner supplier in USA).
for more details visit : www.ind-comb.com
- Developed First air-atomized oil burner with rotary vane air compressor rotary vane air compressor
- Wide range of products (from 160 KW to greater than 29,000 KW)
- Industrial Combustion burners are burner-of-choice when upgrading existing boiler Installations for maximum fuel efficiency
- Large Fuel Choices - LPG/Propane/Natural gas, oil, or combination fuels. Also used for alternate fuels like Waste oil and Reformulated oils, Tallow (animal fat, yellow grease), Refinery waste gas, Digester gas, Landfill gas and Biodiesel fuel etc.
- All Industrial Combustion burners feature true forced draft design for superior control of the air/fuel mixture
- Low-emissions burners come equipped with state-of-the-art technology and control systems
- High turndown ratios (10:1 on natural gas and up to 8:1 on light oil)
- Backward-curved impeller provides adequate combustion air for various furnace pressures
- Hinged rear door and burner access panels for easy access and maintenance
- UL & cUL listed